But to make sure we’re offering the greatest benefit to the community – and in doing so – providing greater awareness and support for our EFAZ member organizations – we needed to hear from you!
We’re excited to present the following results summary from our EFAZ Value Survey 2012! The results shown reflect the most common responses based on highest percentage.
Here’s what you told us…
How did you hear about EFAZ?
- Personal contact w/board or staff
- Referral or networking
What are your top areas of interest?
- Environmental Policy
- Climate Change
- Renewable Energy
How often do you visit our website?
- A few times per year
How could we improve our website?
- Provide a listing of environmental jobs & volunteer opportunities
- Highlight your member groups’ work to educate the community
- Show Arizona and national environmental issues
- Drive people to the website via Facebook & Twitter
- Make the site more interactive
Do you read our monthly Green Sheet newsletter?
If so, which sections do you read most often?
- AZ environmental news
- Upcoming events
- All sections
How could we improve our newsletter?
- Spotlight how EFAZ funding is helping your member groups
- Add more photos
- Add more links back to your website
How can we provide the best benefit to you and the community?
- Strengthen your visibility to add more workplace giving campaigns
- Show EFAZ member groups’ work and impacts
- Promote AZ environmental news & issues
- Offer environmental educational sessions
- Hold ‘Get To Know EFAZ’ events
What do we do well?
- Sharing great information
- Keeping us informed about what has been achieved
- Your business model is great – providing an alternative to the United Way to help the planet
What could we improve?
- Make more folks aware that they have a ‘green’ charitable choice at work
- More testimonials and updates about what you’re doing
- More media coverage
- Host a quarterly event about what you’re doing to involve the community
How can we help to know you better?
- Host an informal gathering with others
- Offer volunteer opportunities
What motivates you to give to charities?
- Caring about the cause and how donations are used
What are your main challenges to giving to charities?
- Not clear how my gifts will help
- Lack of funds
- Don’t know the charity well
What would you like to know about us?
- What are the main objectives for EFAZ in 2012?
A huge thank you to all of you who participated in our survey. Your feedback will help us as we reassess our Strategic Plan this year and establish our priority activities. Stay tuned!